Annie’s Integrative Programs
Interested in studying with me? These are for you!
- February 16-21, 2019 at Pure Vida, Costa Rica Energy Immersion
- a 5-night retreat featuring chakra yoga, shamanic journey, exploration of energy & plants
- January 3-January 31, 2019 Mindful Self-care Online Group – SOLD OUT
- March 31-April 5, 2019 at Kripalu (Nutrition & Cooking Immersion with Jeremy Rock Smith)
Co-Directing and Appearances in Kripalu Programs (Team Teaching):
- January 6-11, 2019 at Kripalu (Detox Made Simple with Lisa Nelson and other Kripalu faculty)
For Nutrition Professionals
Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management has a NEW 3rd Edition! Save $10 until 11/15/18 with this coupon code: Yoga-2018
Annie at Kripalu
As the former Lead Nutritionist (for 7 years) and a senior faculty member at the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, I lead immersion programs, teach yoga and in R&R (an unstructured retreat experience) there.
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or talk, attending a program, or just jump in and register!
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve enjoyed giving motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups.
Here are a few talks I’ve given:
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!