Annie’s Integrative Programs
Interested in studying with me? These are for you!
Live Retreats at Kripalu
- October 27-November 1, 2019 Nutrition Intensive for Health Professionals with Dr. Lisa Nelson, Dr. Mark Pettus and the lovely and brilliant Kathie Swift.
- January 5-10, 2020 at Kripalu. Detox Made Simple.With my buddy-colleagues Aruni and Lisa N.
- February 14-17, 2020 at Kripalu. (save this date!). Freedom from Pain: Nutrition, Movement, Intuition with my friend and colleague Kathie Swift MS RDN FAND EBQ, Pres weekend 2020. This one is new, innovative and will be a good one!
- March 29-April 3rd at Kripalu Nutrition & Cooking Immersion with Jeremy Rock Smith.
Online Groups, Webinars & Classes
- October 10-November 7, 2019 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM Mindful Living
- 4-weekly online interactive sessions
For Nutrition Professionals
Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management has a NEW 3rd Edition!
New studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
Bring Annie To Your Group
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or keynote.
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve enjoyed giving motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups.
Here are a few talks I’ve given:
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!