Annie’s Integrative Programs
Interested in studying with me? These are for you!
- March 31-April 5, and August 11-16 2019 at Kripalu (Nutrition & Cooking Immersion with Jeremy Rock Smith)
Online Groups, Webinars & Classes
- December 13-January 8, 2019 Mindful Holidays Online Group (SOLD OUT)
- January 2019 – Online Support Group (SOLD OUT)
- March 14-April 4, 2019 – Online Mindful Group (SOLD OUT)
Co-Directing and Appearances in Kripalu Programs (Team Teaching):
- April 7-12, June 9-14 2019 at Kripalu (The Kripalu Approach to Diet: Integrative Weight-Loss Program) with Aruni Nan Futeronsky and Dr. Lisa Nelson.
- July 12-14, 2019 at Kripalu (Your Journey into Clean Beauty) with Tara Foley and Jess Frey.
- September 22-27, 2019 at Kripalu (The Science of Yoga) with Dr. Lisa Nelson, Dr Sat Bir Khalsa, Stephen Cope and others.
- October 27-November 1, 2019 (Nutrition Intensive for Health Professionals) with Dr. Lisa Nelson, Dr. Mark Pettus and others.
For Nutrition Professionals
Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management has a NEW 3rd Edition! New studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
Annie at Kripalu
As the former Lead Nutritionist (for 7 years) and a senior faculty member at the Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, I lead immersion programs, teach yoga and in R&R (an unstructured retreat experience) there.
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or talk, attending a program, or just jump in and register!
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve enjoyed giving motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups.
Here are a few talks I’ve given:
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!