What they say…
“Life-changing, eye-opening, hope-giving.”
Annie is a genuine and sincere person and cares deeply about her subject matter and those she attempts to reach. It comes across very well.
- Interested in studying with me? These workshops and programs are for you!
Online Happenings for All
- Tara Mantra for Empowered Choice: The Art & Science of Mantra
- Clear & Renew Rituals
- October, 2022
- Ready to let go of what no longer serves you? Check this one out!
- Our high-impact group program honoring the Autumnal & Vernal Equinox, plants spirits and our place in nature and our own unique and challenging lives.
- Release (foods, habits) what no longer serve and reconnect with deep self-care.
- A blended (personal/group) program with an evidence-based nutritional and lifestyle tidy-up, individual coaching and experiential online gatherings, plus self-study yoga and mindful eating sessions.
- No CEs at this time, but please stay tuned
Cannabis Plant-Spirit Initiation
- December 16-18, 2022
Personal Hi-Impact Telehealth
- Truly Nourished
- A 3-month personal program to help you appreciate your one unique life, assess lifestyle based on who you are & looming medical issues, and take your next skillful self toward a happier, healthier, more balanced and connected life.
- Ongoing dates – reach out to begin your journey.
- Insurance coverage may be possible.
Working with you was a great – actually a profound experince. You opened up a whole new world to me & gave me a renewed sense of purpose. I’m excited for the future.
For Nutrition & Health Professionals
- Grants & Funding Awareness Chat
- For those in education & private practice
- May 5, 2022, 1:30 EST
- Facebook Live Event – Annie will discuss grants & non-traditional funding with Lesli Bitel
- SAVE THE DATE: Yoga Therapy for Nutrition-Related Conditions
- September 29, 2022
- Webinar with Today’s Dietitian, 90 minute, CEs for RDNs, possibly others.
- Stay Tuned for Details
- Book-length CE Workbook:
- Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management now in it’s 3rd Edition!
- This book-length CE program for nutritionists contains new studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
- CEs for RYT/C-IAYT currently under discussion.
- For much of 2022 I’ll focus on telehealth consultation & online programming.
- Hopefully by early 2023 the option to gather again will be rolling.
- In the mean time, check out on my online and written offerings.
- Please be safe and well.
Bring Annie To Your Group!
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or keynote. I tend to book a smidgen less than one year out.
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve given motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups. Let’s talk.
A few talks I’ve given:
- Winter 2022: San Marino, CA Junior Alliance (Freedom from Inflammatory Pain)
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East-West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- The University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!
Find downloadable headshots &
more in the media room.
Ready to be you, healthy and happy?
Get started with my FREE video & guide: