Interested in studying with me? These workshops and programs are for you!
- Clear & Renew Rituals
- Our high-impact group program honoring the Autumnal & Vernal Equinox, plants spirits and our place in nature and our own unique and challenging lives.
- Release (foods, habits) what no longer serve and reconnect with deep self-care.
- A blended program with an evidence-based nutritional and lifestyle tidy-up, individual coaching and experiential online gatherings, plus self-study yoga and mindful eating sessions.
- Quickeners Podcast
- Quickeners are inspirations – reminders to do your integrative practice of self-care. On the fly, and as ease-fully as possible.
For Nutrition Professionals
Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management has a NEW 3rd Edition!
This book-length CE program for nutritionists contains new studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
- In 2021 & the first half of 2022, I’ll focus on telehealth consultation & online programming. Hopefully by the second half of 2022 the option to gather again will be rolling.
- In the mean time, check out on my online and written offerings. Please be safe and well.
Bring Annie To Your Group
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or keynote. I tend to book a smidgen less than one year out.
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve enjoyed giving motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups.
A few talks I’ve given:
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East-West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- The University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!