Interested in studying with me? These workshops and programs are for you!
Online Groups, Webinars & Classes
- Autumn Clear & Renew Rituals
- A blended program with individual sessions, online community gatherings, and recorded yoga sessions. Filling up fast, watch this space.
- Quickeners Podcast
- Quickeners are inspirations – reminders to do your integrative practice of self-care. On the fly, and as easefully as possible.
For Nutrition Professionals
Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management has a NEW 3rd Edition!
This book-length CE program for nutritionists contains new studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
Live Retreats at Kripalu
- Kripalu will be opening for day guests in early July 2021, and overnighters in mid-August 2021.
- Outside presenters (that’s what I am now!) will begin in early 2022.
- In the mean time, check out on my online and written offerings. Please be safe and well.
Bring Annie To Your Group
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or keynote. I tend to book a smidgen less than one year out.
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve enjoyed giving motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups.
A few talks I’ve given:
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East-West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- The University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!