What they say…
“Life-changing, eye-opening, hope-giving.”
Annie is a genuine and sincere person and cares deeply about her subject matter and those she attempts to reach. It comes across very well.
Interested in studying with me? These workshops and programs are for you!
Online Group & Home-study Programs
Join us June 23-25, 2023: Tulsi Initiation
Live online weekend gathering. Meditative shamanic journey with a plant. Communing with nature can guide you.
- Additional 2023 dates & plants:
- September 22-24, 2023 Rosemary Initiation
- December 15-17, 2023 Elder Initiation
Clear & Renew
Join us September 1 – 22, 2023
- Ready to let go of what no longer serves you?
- Attend a high-impact group program honoring nature and our own unique and challenging lives.
- Release (foods, habits) that no longer serve and reconnect with deep self-care.
- A blended (personal/group) program with an evidence-based nutritional and lifestyle tidy-up, individual coaching, and experiential meditative online gatherings, plus self-study yoga and mindful eating sessions.
- 28 CEs for Yoga Teachers through the Yoga Alliance.
- 15.5 CPEs for RDNs through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
Working with you was a great – actually a profound experince. You opened up a whole new world to me & gave me a renewed sense of purpose. I’m excited for the future.
Tara Mantra for Empowered Choice:
The Art & Science of Mantra
- Learn how chanting can energize your self-care and help reduce your suffering as a means of serving all beings everywhere.
- Experience a 40-day home-study immersion into the mantras of Tara, the enlightened goddess of compassionate creativity & movement.
- Here are details from our last program. This program is undergoing review & updates to make it even more impactful.
- Join the waitlist to prepare for this powerful program.
For Nutrition & Health Professionals
- Yoga Therapy for Nutrition-Related Conditions
- Live Workshop Event (September 28, 2022), Video Replay Available.
- Webinar with Today’s Dietitian, 90 minute, 1.5 CEs for RDNs
- Includes bibliography & Integrative Intake Form giveaway
- Learn More & Register
- Fund Your Do-Good Dreams: Grants & Funding Facebook Live Event
- For professionals in education & private practice
- Facebook Live Event (held May 2022) – Annie discusses grants & non-traditional funding with Lesli Bitel
- Download the free tip sheet from this event!
- Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management now in it’s 3rd Edition
- This book-length CE program for nutritionists contains new studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
- For early 2023, I’ll be continuing with telehealth consultation & online programming.
- Annie will be traveling internationally to teach in late 2023. In-person programs in the US are being planned for early 2024. In the mean time, check out on my online, podcast and written offerings.
- Please be safe and well.
Bring Annie To Your Group!
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or keynote. I tend to book a smidgen less than one year out.
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Inspiring audiences from 5 to 5,000 to action is my jam. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups. Sound interesting? Let’s talk.
A few talks I’ve given:
- Winter 2022: Catalyst Group, Beirut, Lebanon (Yoga & Meditation in Clinical Nutrition: A Practical Approach)
- Winter 2022: Junior Alliance, San Marino, CA (Freedom from Inflammatory Pain)
- Fall 2022: Today’s Dietitian GVPublishing (Yoga Therapy for Nutrition-related Conditions: Tools for Clinicians)
- Spring 2011-Winter 2019: Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, Stockbridge, MA (Daily Workshops in Holistic Nutrition & Yoga Therapy)
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East-West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- The University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!
Find downloadable headshots &
more in the media room.
Ready to be you, healthy and happy?
Get started with my FREE video & guide: