Interested in studying with me? These workshops and programs are for you!
Live Retreats at Kripalu
- Oh friends, Kripalu is closed through 2020 (opening, universe willing, in early 2021).
- In the mean time, check out on my online and written offerings. Please be safe and well.
Online Groups, Webinars & Classes
- Quickeners Podcast
- Quickeners are inspirations – reminders to do your integrative practice of self-care. On the fly, and as easefully as possible.
- Mindful Living
- 4-weekly online interactive sessions
- Stay tuned for 2020 dates – email your interest
For Nutrition Professionals
Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management has a NEW 3rd Edition!
This book-length CE program for nutritionists contains new studies, new ideas as the fields of yoga, meditation and nutrition continue to evolve.
Bring Annie To Your Group
Contact me to discuss hosting a workshop or keynote. I tend to book a smidgen less than one year out.
Motivational Keynotes and Speaking
Over the last 2 decades, I’ve enjoyed giving motivational talks to audiences from 5 to 5,000. I’ve been called a speaker who blends the practical with the transformational and am often asked to develop keynotes or experiential programs for conferences, businesses, and private groups.
A few talks I’ve given:
- Fall 2016: ME Dental Assn Wellness Conference (Components of Vitality, Stress to Resilience, Nutrition for Wellness)
- 2015 WIC Regional Conference (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2016, 2014 and 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Exhibition, Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (Yoga’s Psychophysiologic Mechanisms for Lifestyle Behavior Change)
- 2012 VA Dietetic Association – Keynote (Mindful Eating: Evidence, Experience and Application)
- 2005 Kripalu Yoga Teachers’ Conference (East-West Weight Management)
- 1999 CDC Prevention Conference (Osteoporosis Prevention Through the Lifespan)
- Healthy Communities 2000 Conference (Physical Activity and Health – a New Paradigm of Active People in Active Communities)
- National Head Start Association Conference (5-a-Day for Better Health)
- The National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine (Health Promotion, Nutrition and Osteoporosis Prevention in Massachusetts)
- The University of Massachusetts at Worcester Medical School (Section Facilitator, Nutrition for the MD)
- Oley Foundation Annual Patient Conference (Using Your Gut to Optimize Absorption)
- And many others!