- How do we live in a way that honors all of who we are?
- How do we cultivate health in this culture that’s anything but?
- What can we do to be happy and deeply connected to the world around us and our own truth?
If these questions resonate with you, you’ve come to the right place!
Let’s face it, life is confusing. What to eat is confusing. How to be healthy is confusing. Then, throw in weight, stress, or a health condition and it seems at times, life (and health) is just a losing game.
I hear you!
My entire professional life has been a quest to discern what’s real and what’s just not and to help make healthful lifestyles part of a spiritual journey. I’m in midlife myself and struggled with natural weight since high school. I also manage cancer (though all my labs are, at this writing, completely and absolutely normal), and migraines. So I not only hear you, I get it. It’s tough. But, possible.
Please don’t give up. You are very worth it, and your choices impact everyone.
My life mission is to make it easier for you.
Hi – I’m Annie Kay – good to meet you.
Now, let’s connect. Here’s how.
If you are a WISE WOMAN in the second half of life, facing looming medical issues and exploring nutrition, yoga and mind-body solutions:
- Get to know my work through my books, blog and sign up for my newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- My twice-monthly newsletter gives you seasonal tips to inspire your integrative life, and is the place to stay connected to my latest ideas & events.
- Listen to Quickeners Podcast, where I share quick & easy inspirations for self-care.
- Check out my Personal telehealth coaching. I have a new high-impact personal program called Truly Nourished. Check it out!
- You can also find easy healthful recipes, and tips for getting started with lifestyle medicine on this site.
- Interested in attending a transformational online program? Check out my workshops schedule.
If you are a CLINICIAN-HEALER frustrated with the soul-limiting aspects of allopathic medicine and seeking both soul in medicine, and continuing education:
- Check out Workshops (We’ve been approved as a CE provier for Yoga Alliance (RYTs), for the International Associaion of Yoga Therapy (C-IAYTs), and by the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics (RDNs).
- The written CE program, Yoga & Meditation: Tools for Weight Management, now in it’s 3rd edition.
- And my twice-monthly newsletter (sign up below), where I stay in touch on my latest events & offerings, as well as remind you to do your own integrative practice.
If you are a PUBLISHER, EDITOR, MEDIA PRO, BRAND REP, check out my media page for head shots, quotes and more. I have lots of clips in different media.
Reach out if you are looking for something you don’t find here.
Be very well, Annie
Ready to be you, healthy and happy?
Get started with my FREE video & guide: