- How do we live in a way that honors all of who we are?
- How do we cultivate health in this culture that’s anything but?
- What can we do to be happy and deeply connected to the world around us and our own truth?
If these questions resonate with you, you’ve come to the right place!
Let’s face it, life is confusing. What to eat is confusing. How to be healthy is confusing. Then, throw in weight, stress, or a health condition and it seems at times, life (and health) is just a losing game.
I hear you!
My entire professional life has been a quest to discern what’s real and what’s just not and to help make healthful lifestyles part of a spiritual journey. I’m in midlife myself and struggled with natural weight since high school. I also manage cancer (though all my labs are, at this writing, completely and absolutely normal), and migraines. So I not only hear you, I get it. It’s tough. But, possible.
Please don’t give up. You are very worth it, and your choices impact everyone.
My life mission is to make it easier for you.
Hi – I’m Annie Kay – good to meet you.
Now, let’s connect. Here’s how.
If you are reader exploring health, yoga and natural weight check out:
- my books, blog and sign up for my newsletter here:
- Check out my personal telehealth coaching.
- You can also find easy healthful recipes, and tips for getting started with lifestyle medicine.
- Interested in attending a transformational retreat? Check out my workshops and speaking schedule.
If you are a health pro looking for continuing education, check out my workshops and CE program.
If you are a publisher, editor or media pro, check out my media page for head shots, quotes and more. I have lots of clips in different media.
Reach out if you are looking for something you don’t find here.
People LOVE my monthly newsletter! Sign up here: